Monday, July 17, 2006

Photos from the Academy

Hey guys, I have my photos from Friday night uploaded to Flickr. Here is the link to them.

If you guys have pictures too, post links as comments to this post. I can't wait to see all of them!

Don't forget to respond to the post below this one about whether or not to keep this blog up and running...

I am going out of town for 2 weeks and might not be able to respond to posts and stuff. I'll upload the rest of my photos when I return and have the internet again. In Silver Bay you have to canoe out to the middle of the lake to get cell phone service... it's quite rustic.

Keep up the correspondence! I miss you guys already!

2 Comments:

Blogger drawatron said...

yeah, get rid of the blog and i will end you sucka!

8:08 PM  
Blogger h_camp said...

oh thanks so much for the photos link! i love looking at the academy, talking about the academy, thinking about the academy... ect.

<3

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home