Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I got in!!

I am officially a Ringling student, I am very excited and a little scared that I will never graduate. But RIT was definitely not the right fit. I'm looking forward to this self-portrait, I have an orientation week and will hopefully get it done during then. I hope to god I'm not spending that whole week with squealing high schoolers trying to convince me to buy them booze... anyway, I have also been asked to design my aunt's movie poster, flyers, and postcards yay! miss you all

5 Comments:

Blogger Cat Scott said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you!

1:17 PM  
Blogger drawatron said...

congratulations! DOnt worry you will graduate. It is good to see that you are trying to find where you fit in. Its all part of the journey we all take to find out where we belong in this crazy adventure we call life. keep your head up kid, it will all work out.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Erika Steiskal said...

Congrats Highpockets!!!!!!!!!! That's such great news, I'm so happy for you. Hooray, I knew you'd make it!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Super rad! That's great news.

To everyone else: I've been really busy moving from CA to my/our new life in DC/VA. At the moment, Megan and I are living at her parents' house in Ojai (pronounced, O-hi), CA. I hope to give you all a proper update on or by September 1st. Sounds like everyone who is communicating is doing well.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah Fox said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited and super super jealous! You're going to be super-illustrator lady, that school has such a good program. You might get to take drawing with George too!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home