Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I gotta job!

Hey everyone. I miss you guys all a lot! I just got hired as a muralist for this austin company. It's only 4 days a week, so I still have time to work on my own painting and drawing stuff, but they are actually going to pay me decently so I can eat and stuff! I get different jobs about every week or so. Once I actually finish a whole mural I'll show ya'll. Me and Aaron also have a place to live now, so if anyone wants to visit Austin, you have a place to stay. I miss being around all you art people, let me know how everyone is doing.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

Sweet gig! That's awesome... I'm jealous. I'm boxing stuff up and haven't had time to do anything. Megan and I have an apartment waiting for us in Alexandria, VA. I'll post a proper update when I get settled. And I'm looking forward to seeing your murals.

10:34 PM  
Blogger drawatron said...

Hot Damn! Fox is big pimpin. that sounds like a really great opportunity. Great thing is you are getting payed to do what you love. I am so excited for you. I wanna see pics soon!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! I knew you would find someting... Murals are perfect for you! Keep in touch!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Cat Scott said...

Fox rocks!

11:58 PM  
Blogger h_camp said...

that's so great! i'm really happy for you! what kind of subject matter will you be painting, or will it be really varied?

9:40 PM  
Blogger Heather Heckel said...

yay Sarah!! I can't wait to see pictures.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home