Saturday, August 12, 2006

Possible Blog Assignments


I've been thinking about possible assignments for us to do on here. One would be a self portrait (because I need to do one for the wall at the office) and another could be a Christmas/Holiday Card. I remember Andrea and a couple other teachers talking about Holiday themed mailers, this could be a test run. Also, if we are happy with our end result, we would have plenty of time to get them printed. Let me know what you guys think.
As to due dates; I think every two weeks it a good time frame.

5 Comments:

Blogger drawatron said...

sign me up beeyatches. im so on this shiznit.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Sarah Fox said...

YAY! I'm working on ideas for a kinda self-portrait. I'm not going to do holiday quite yet. It was 105 degrees here last week and I'm painting in no air-conditioned housing right now. Not quite ready to feel the holiday spirit. :) But I'd love to see everyone elses!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Cat Scott said...

I agree with the self portrait, it's just a good thing to have on your 'about me" page on your website. I will post the assignment up here later today and we can say it will be due August 31st. And maybe we can save holiday for November when we are starting to get in the mood - when I did my holiday cards last year I just printed them at home so I didn't need much time for print time, just an evening with the ol' inkjet. Keep on suggesting ideas for other assignments as you get them!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Starbuck said...

sounds good

4:40 PM  
Blogger Cat Scott said...

check it out - assignment posted. everyone cool with it?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home