Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Update in Highpocket's Life

So I got a full-time receptionist job through Kelly Services (the temp agency) for the month of August. I work nights at TCBY (yum!) So I'm making money!!! But also am too tired to do any art... I have done some things in my sketchbook but nothing major. School starts soon and I applied to Ringling!! I'll let you know if I got in or not; if I didn't I'm just going to take some time off because RIT was not for me. I miss everyone a lot and I notice myself bringing up the Illustration Academy in every conversation I have no matter what.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Fox said...

I'm so excited you applied to Ringling. Good luck lady!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Cat Scott said...

I really hope you get into Ringling! You might get to have George as a teacher, how badass would that be? I will be crossing my fingers for you :) P.S. Eat lots of yummy peanut butter ice cream for all of us! P.P.S. Speaking of ice cream, I tried the new Ben & Jerry's "Gobfather" Ice cream, and for fans of New York Super Fudge Chunk, this is a must try.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home