Friday, September 08, 2006

murals



Here are the murals from one of the rooms I worked on this week and last. They've been a lot of fun. A few of the design decisions are my boss's (the silly lion coming out of the crown, and the dragon's little hand...which is backwards). But the rest of them are mine. The little boy we did them for really likes them. In the background of the dragon mural, I painted him rescuing a princess, which he thought was awesome. Some time soon I think I get to do a Paris scene, which should be fun. Let me know what you think...I hope they're not too cheesy. (P.S. there is a big glare on the dragon...that's from a window...I didn't paint it like that :) (P.P.S. The S on the shield is for the little boy's name, which is Samir.)

2 Comments:

Blogger drawatron said...

what a fun job, i bet the people you do these for really appreciate it. i cant blame you for any of the design choices, but i can congratulate you on a job well done. murals are tough but u have done a nice job. cant wait to see the paris scene!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Cat Scott said...

dude, those are awesome! How much fun! I love the dragon coming out of the wall. Any amature painter would have painted everything flat but there's some serious depth to those - they look like they are coming right off the wall! Very fun. I want to see more when you have them!

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home