Thursday, October 26, 2006

catch-up?

I have an idea -

Maybe, instead of having an assignment the first 2 weeks of November, we can have a catch-up period. I really want to do this Short Story assignment but I still have a bunch of other projects to catch up on, and I feel like maybe we are all in the same boat. I still want to see a lot of your assignments; Erika's self-portrait, Chris' editorial piece, etc.

Then our assignment after the break could be a Christmas theme, due Nov. 27th.

What do you all think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

Sounds good to me... I'm drowning over here in work and, sadly, have had very little time for art.

Also, I'm headed up to NYC on Nov. 10th for Art Out Loud at the Society. I'm totally stoked about this because two of my favorite illustrators are featured... Jim Bennett and Gregory Manchess... and Gary Kelley.

Here's the info

10:05 PM  
Blogger drawatron said...

i would also like to catch up. i have a few things im working on after my editorial piece met an unfortunate demise in the form of spilt turpentine, i will post what i have been working on soon.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Cat Scott said...

sounds good! I hope to see some fresh stuff out of everyone soon!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home