Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Society of Illustrators Gala

Society of Illustrators Editorial and Book Awards Gala.
Friday, February 23, 2007.
New York City.

A handful of us are planning on going for a very long weekend (Thursday to Tuesday, Southwest has cheap flights).

Just think: Drawing in parks and cafes. Catching up with Illustration Academy friends. Seeing some good art shows. Checking out galleries. Shmoozing with professional famous illustrators. Having a cocktail or two with your favorite artists. Exploring New York City. Getting inspired to create your best work so YOU can be in the show in 2008.

Let me or Erika know if you are interested in going... we can coordinate hotel rooms and such.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Fox said...

I'm in!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!

8:07 PM  
Blogger drawatron said...

let me put in a maybe. i cant set anything in concrete yet, but i would love to go fo sho.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Todd M. Casey said...

I'm so like, there... already... lol, call me when you all get to the city...

5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeeeaaah...see you all in Feb!

2:43 PM  
Blogger h_camp said...

yes...yes...yes...yes

10:18 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I would love to try and go too. IT would be so great to see all of you again! Sketching in the city soulds fun too. A couple of my friends from college are there. Actually I told my good friend Andrea about it,-she's in brooklyn, she went to the Academy awhile back.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home