Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hello from Toledo



Hello everyone,
Yes, I'm still alive and thinking about you all. It's hard to believe that we were all at the Academy this time last year. I miss you all sooooo much. Things are going well over here, though work is still kinda crazy. We just moved into a new building right on the Ohio/Michigan border, so there's been lots of chaos. I have let my sketchbook fall to side, but am fianlly getting back to it. Here are a few pages of my latest. There will be more to come, my scanner just broke and the one at work isn't hooked up yet, so I'll get some more to you soon. Big thank you to Cat for calling me and reminding me about the importance of the sketchbook even if I only draw my cup of tea.
You guys inspire me with all that you do. Keep up the amazing work, and I'll do my best to post more work on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Erika

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat Scott said...

erika, these are really cool. I know how hard it is to sketch live musicians but I think you did a fantastic job. Just don't give up on that sketchbook!!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah Fox said...

Hey lady! Miss you too, I've been working such strange hours lately...(at work at 4:30 in the am) I'm going to call you the next time I'm up at normal times. These look great. Keep sketching!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

hello erika! so good to hear from you. you make me want to go to a coffee shop and sketch. I love your pages. esp the type around the girl, I'm trying to block out type and write some paintings... lettering looks cool when it is hand drawn. i look at the computer's perfect type at my design job all day long!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home