Sunday, June 03, 2007

Taking Care of Business


Hey everyone,
While I haven't had a chance to paint in a while, I have been busy taking care of the business side of things. (Which is something that is stressful for me, but I know I have to get done). So I finally got some professional business cards made (above), got a real website which is still very much not done www.sarahfoxart.com , and hung all my work in the coffee shop. Now that that's finally done hopefully I will spend my next days off painting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cat Scott said...

Looking good Sarah! have you heard from any of the art fair places about this summer?

12:53 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Way to go Sarah!

Can't believe after all these years i have been designing i still dont have a website! oh well- just as you said -you are spending your days off painting, i guess one step at a time, it is good that I am spending more time sketching or painting! the rest will come.

Congrats on getting your work up in a coffee shop, before you know it you'll need to make some more paintings to sell!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home