Tuesday, July 17, 2007

my lovely lady lumps

here is a quick study of my ugly mug for a painting that i intend to do. getting back in the groove of things. trying to learn and be productive. i wish halo 2 with my roommate was not so seductive.

thought i might share a link with you guys. a good resource for those of us who hope to be freelancing sooner or later.
http://freelanceswitch.com/

special thanks to TY for hooking me up with the academy assignments. be on the look out for my work. i will try to remain faithful to the specs as they were given but i do plan on changing them slightly. i.e. slice of northern virginia as opposed to sarasota.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat Scott said...

I swear I commented on this yesterday... weird. What I think I said was "this looks awesome." Is that oil?

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home