Thursday, September 06, 2007

Everyone hanging in there?


I'm sure everyone is really busy, Just wanted to throw a sketch out there and say Hi!

I've been busy with life.. you know..working and surfing. -- get to sketch with the pencil practically every day! Working on logos, drawing out ideas. Working with other artists... we motivate each other even for outside of work projects... Its pretty fun and sometimes work is work.. Still working on some personal paintings at home.... not as many as I would like... I need to get a show together and just do it! Its always going to be busy! One painting is just of pattern... I'll post it when I'm done, its a watercolor- so when I finally choose on some colors- It should be a quick one..

How is everyone? Whatcha working on these days?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Fox said...

Yay Kim! Good to hear from you. Sounds like you have a lot of stuff going on. That's awesome you're drawing everyday :)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Cat Scott said...

Kim, I'm glad you are staying really creative despite a full time job, it's really hard! Can't wait to see the paintings you are working on.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home