Tuesday, September 11, 2007

our next assignment

I will write more when I get a chance (Pratt is working us hard!)
Due Friday we have to paint a funny face taken in class, but paint from a grayscale version and borrow or make up our own palette. Does anyone have any ideas for who would use a wild palette (Ren & Stimpy the old Nickelodeon cartoon comes to mind)? Cat, who was that guy you liked with the bold colors, he worked really big I think? Anyway, I'll post more later. Hope everyone is doing well!!

http://gallery.mac.com/georgepratt/100035/Photo-20214.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web.jpg&type=medium

2 Comments:

Blogger Cat Scott said...

Philip Burke is the artist who does those huge colorful caricatures. He would be fun to look at.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Brian recently found a fairly recent Philip Burke of an animal... I'll get him to post it. Its very cool.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home