Thursday, November 15, 2007

two exciting things:

Pratt's assignment is to do thirty faces, 5"x5" each in thirty different mediums. I would love to do portraits of all of you! Also, medium ideas would help a lot, I couldn't come up with more than twenty. If you want to get your portrait done (the sooner the better!) just send a high resolution, well-lit photo of yourself to me at heather.heckel@gmail.com

Other exciting thing: I made myself a website!! It is HeatherHeckel.com Please let me know what you think! And I have some new things on my blog, which is also under news on my website.

Hope all is well! Miss everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Starbuck said...

Your website is really cool. Simple to navigate and cool looking. I sent you a picture of my beautiful visage for you to do with what you will. If you are having difficulty picking the right medium for my portrait might I recommend a collage of diamonds, gem stones and precious metals? Just a thought!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home